Check us out on Social Media!
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifications should I require from a roofer?
- C-39 License With CA State Contractors Board
- Major Manufacturers Approved Application Certifications
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
What are some additional beneficial abilities my roofer should offer?
- Maintenance Contracts available for residential as well as commercial: apartment, condominium and business complexes
- Title 24 Compliant
- City Of Los Angeles Entrepreneur
Why hire a licensed contractor?
The state contractors board oversees contractors to assure homeowners and businesses that the businesses are trained, the work they offer is legitimate and meets industry standards for roofing. This aids and protects consumers from unscrupulous dealers who utilize substandard materials and application methods.
What is causing the leak in my roof?
- The roof could have reached its effective life and the materials are no longer able to withstand the natural impact of pollution, sun, wind, rain, and hail.
- There could have been a outside impact on the roof, leaving an area for water intrusion. This could be a falling branch or object, a cracked tile, a chipped shingle, a wind damaged shingle, an errant golf or soft ball, walking on the roof, etc.
- The improper or failed installation of other equipment has left an area open for water intrusion such as a satellite dish, cable, vent, skylight, HVAC equipment.
Type your paragraph here.
Quality Roofing and Maintenance
Servicing Los angeles and Ventura counties
fully Licensed 990198 & insured